The Global Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for global processes, planning and execution, and regional alignment of the Global Marketing organization. In addition, you will be responsible for leading the workflow of project deliverables through the use of appropriate tools, resources and leading processes that increase efficiency and bottom line.
This role will:
Lead team of project managers
- Manage, develop, train and actively coach marketing project managers and creative traffic producer
- Leading a team to drive global strategic plans and frameworks to execution through defined workflows, timelines and in partnership with cross-functional teams
Drive Operational effectiveness
- Lead the implementation and on-going optimization of global marketing processes and tools that will support and improve the operations of the marketing organization
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that marketing processes are aligned with all organizational functions
- Drive the Resource Management for marketing and creative with a clear line of sight to optimize timelines, capacity and resources to increase efficiency
Drive seasonal planning and process
- Drive seasonal planning and execution on a global scale in partnership with the marketing team ensuring brand alignment on project priorities, marketing objectives and timing implications.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to review creative requests, facilitate and maintain effective communication throughout project lifecycle (timelines, routing, job prioritization).
- Deep understanding of brand’s marketing calendar, understanding when briefs are due, driving timeline with marketing and thoroughly reviewing all briefs to ensure strategy is clear and necessary content is included.
Drive adoption and optimization of tools
- Lead the continuous optimization of processes, tools, metrics and technology, that will support and improve the operations of the marketing organization
- Partner with the Senior Creative Producer to ensure marketing processes and tools support the execution and implementation of strategic campaigns for on time and on budget delivery
- Drive the adoption of marketing tools and processes with cross-functional partners and regional marketing teams
- BS or BA in business, marketing or related field
- Project management certifications appreciated
- 5+ years of solid marketing project management experience including a track record of effectively delivering projects in a fast-moving environment on time and within budget
- 3 years of experience leading & developing a team
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Project management experience with the ability to effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize; operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and prioritize tasks; strong time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership, experience leading large cross-functional teams and regional teams
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbal; ability to communicate with all levels of seniority in an effective and professional manner
- Excellent communicator with a desire to improve processes
- Hands on experience working in a project management system
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Manager, Marketing Operations
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $94,600-$141,800
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.