ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Product Vision + Revenue Plan:
- Merchandise the product line to hit seasonal product margin targets and revenue plan as determined by GM, Finance, Commercial team and Merchandising, in line with the targeted assortment
- Communicate lifecycle strategies as determined by global merchandising
- Merchandise and implement directed assortments for target consumers and partner store and multi brand channel in alignment with our brand vision
- Plan buys and forecasts by account and store using the partner store directed assortment and OTB model, in line with the financial targets and commercial team
- Plan buys and forecast by market for multi brand accounts with relevant assortment, in line with financial targets
- Focus on consumer, brand vision and business needs to implement key seasonal brand and product stories
- Collaborate with the DTC Retail Buyer and wholesale commercial teams on promotional cadence to drive product margin and inventory targets utilizing product mix and partner store types.
- Work with Regional Wholesale Merchandising Director and aligning with DTC Retail Buyer adopt and execute regionally aligned DTC assortment by target consumer and store type to maximize revenue and margins, ensuring consistent look, feel and product representation across owned and partner stores
- Execute the lifecycle strategy in the product line against target consumer
- Merchandise product stories by store type to align with regional and global marketing
Go-To-Market (GTM) Vision:
- Support the design of Global Merchandise strategy to drive revenue and brand goals
- Align NPI and partner store performance to ensure performance by store type
- Align NPI and key GTM assortment across all relevant Multi brand channels.
- Work with commercial team to communicate key product/collections stories, present product and support directed assortment sell-in and planned buys to our partners
- Integrate inline merchandize in conjunction with strategic plans to create directed assortments
OTHER: Performs other incidental and related duties as required
SUPPORT OF CROCS MERCHANDISING GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Drive achievement of the seasonal merchandising plan that aligns with the financial plan for markets
- Communicate clear objectives and drive a clear seasonal point of view, in alignment with regional DTC strategies
- Supports the GTM process and is responsible for executing end-to-end from seasonal kick off through product disposition
- The Merchant team will be accountable for inventory targets with a shared responsibility for process execution with the regional supply chain organization and channel leadership.
- Strive to hit product margin goals and achievement to plan for wholesale
- Ensure product orders are in line with the seasonal merchandising, channel and store type strategy plans and participate in IBP process
- Responsible / Consulted on - seasonal sales forecasting activities
- Interpret business intelligence and clearly communicate the pulse of the business
- Communicate our seasonal merchandising and channel plan to connect the organization to a unified goal
- Assist and align in planning for seasonal Trade Shows with marketing and other key divisions to deliver a consistent brand and merchandising strategy
- Present at Seasonal Country Trade show, merchandising strategies and product updates
- Produce seasonal catalogues for Trade Show Sell in Tools
- Coordinating with the Learning and Development department, conduct in country product training sessions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 years of progressive experience in planning and or merchandising; footwear experience preferred
- Wholesale and/or retail planning or merchandising experience preferred
- Proven increased revenue accountability
- Strong understanding of market competition
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to independently utilize resources to increase knowledge
- Proven ability to successfully work in a highly cross-functional matrix environment
- Knowledge of fashion/trends with the ability to translate into commercial concepts
- A thorough understanding of consumer markets and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word). Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Fluent in English