Support Real Estate Pipeline Building Expansion & Retail Point of Sales (POS) Development in all related matters.
Key Accountabilities(General summary of major areas of activities and responsibilities. This is not al list of exclusive duties but a sampling of day-to-day actions.)
1. Real Estate Pipeline Meeting (REPM) preparation
- Support Real Estate Director to prepare and finalize REPM documents.
- Supervise REPM process and all documents filing.
- Send REPM Minutes and official notice.
2. Real Estate regular list maintain
- Supervise the maintenance of Retail Pipeline Plan with details in basic info (size, location, etc.) and also Distribution Channel, Store Type, Retail Location, etc
- Retail & Partner POS Tracking list. Supervise the maintenance of Architecture Rollout Plan with breakdown by Region, Architecture Type, Project Type and Channel and monitor Actual Opening.
- LOI and Lease Contract Internal follow up and tracking.
- Contract & related document chopping.
- Related Payment request.
3. DTC Real Estate Supporting
- Support tracking of retail assets for both current and new open stores
- Follow the DTC store approval process and final send the official decision to refer dept.
4. Partner Store Channel Supporting
- Supporting Partner Channel relevant work
5. Retail store Contract Management
- Upload the contract on system
- File the contract for hard copy
- Receive the receipt
- Arrange the chop on the documents.
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Experience: 2-3 years related working experience in retail industry
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
Excellent of organizational and planning skills, has the ability to manage multi-task
Detail oriented, time prioritization, ability to work independently and effectively.
Possess positive work attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills and follow-up capability
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented
- Honest, dedicate, effective and easy going
- Proven communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
Travel Requirement: As required
Internal: country related departments
External: vendor/ landlord