Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for: eTail Account Manager
In this role you will be responsible for executing the daily operational and commercial tasks that support sell-out and sell-in performance for Crocs biggest Key Accounts. You will be reporting to the Key Account Manager within the eTail & Marketplace Team, part of the Digital Commerce Department. To succeed in this role you should be familiar with the most important Sales KPIs and be able to execute all of your responsibilities with a strategic mindset by understanding what is best for the business. In addition, you should have excellent organizational skills being highly flexible and self-motivated, as well as strong decision skills that help you prioritize tasks in alignment with the Accounts needs.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery
- Create weekly reports based on commercial KPIs
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for the account
- Create, manage and optimize promotions
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
- Maintenance of Crocs brand-shop (within KA platform)
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM calendar
- Create, manage and optimize product listings and on-site tasks impacting commercial performance of the account
- Collaboration with external partners to obtain and create GTM content according to timeline
- Create reports and monitor performance based driven by on-site KPIs
- Share quarterly on-site results and outlook with the business
- Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data information
- Manages of ad-hoc cross-functional projects
- Main point of contacts with our internal teams such as Customer Service, Logistic, Accounting for Account related matters
Who are you?
- Bachelor in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or related field of study
- 2 years of experience in Account Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Detailed oriented
- Analytical skills
- Excellent time management
- Independent worker
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced excel skills
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our fabulous office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement, bonus opportunity and reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with fresh fruit in the office and discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- A chance to socialize and get to know your colleagues on our monthly Hot Chocolate Tuesdays ,Hot Dog Wednesdays, Sugar Thursdays, and biweekly Friday drinks;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!