Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We’re looking for a Trend Manager to join us in crafting the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate, lead and create.
In reporting to the VP of Design & Product Line Management, you’ll be encouraged to create seasonal trend direction for all Crocs products with a key focus on color palette and print, as well as directional input on key silhouettes, key materials and embellishments.
You’re an expert in identifying emerging Global macro trends to inform mid to long term trend direction and timing. You thrive in a fast-paced global environment collaborating cross functionally to get key stakeholders buy in.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Initiate macro trend research to inform overarching seasonal trend direction in collaboration with VP of Design & Product Line Management.
- Develop seasonal trend stories to inform color, print, material, embellishment and high-level silhouette direction.
- Create and present seasonal trend direction for key milestone meetings, in season product drops and account SMU’s.
- Work to ensure that the seasonal trend direction is cascaded throughout the design team and applied holistically and cohesively throughout the line.
- Capture movement of global trends through relevant market travel, trade shows, social and web research.
Your experience should include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in trend, art and creative product direction
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of color theory, color models RGB, CMYK and Pantone matching systems
- Excellent eye for color: Munsell color test results
- Understanding of Global marketplace and consumer
- Ability to translate knowledge and trends into highly commercial aesthetics with a strong understanding of mainstream consumer
- Ability to travel globally
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.