The Head of Digital Commerce (Sr. Manager) will manage the strategic direction of the Crocs’ Australia and Southeast Asia (SEA) customer-facing web properties and online business for direct (.COM), marketplaces (3P) and e-tail (1P) channels. This includes the overall Web product merchandising, demand generation, promotional planning and adhering to the corporate brand standards. This position will manage deliverables and implement tactics against defined business metrics to deliver the quarterly and annual business objectives. The Head of Digital Commerce (Sr. Manager) is a member of the Asia E-Com leadership team and acts as a key voice in the direction of the online business for their respective countries. This individual must also ensure Merchandising, Marketing and E-Commerce efforts are effectively integrated with the overall brand, wholesale and retail efforts for the organization.
- Manage the overall Crocs Australia and SEA Digital Commerce business to deliver quarterly and annual Revenue and EBIT goals.
- Responsible for .COM Onsite Management and Digital Marketing, and dotted line responsibility for Merchandising, as well as Marketplace (1p and 3p) account and business management (e.g. Amazon).
- Define, analyze, track results and interpret success levels against a defined set of key E-Commerce performance metrics. Provide monthly and quarterly performance reports, projections and reviews on all key performance metrics.
- Work closely with Global Website Development and Design teams to continually enhance the user experience and increase E-Commerce conversion.
- Understand and have strategic input into the planning, buying and forecasting of inventory for the Digital Commerce business. This forecast and plan will be measured via metrics to determine accuracy and relevancy. Accordingly, ensure the product strategy is aligned with the revenue plan and work with the Merchant team to effectively trade on hand inventory.
- Collaborate with the Global E-Commerce team on development and implementation of new features to the ecommerce platform.
- Work diligently with Corporate to implement direct customer acquisition and retention operating strategies including search engine optimization, online advertising, customer contact, and emerging technologies.
- Explore new opportunities/partnerships to increase Revenue across local digital channels
- Work closely with internal marketing resources to develop internet marketing strategies for increased Brand and Retail level promotions and integration.
- Manage and continually extract incremental strategic or tactical value from direct relationships vendors and partners.
- Partner with Distribution and operations partners to further maximize E-Commerce fulfillment, freight, planning and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Other Job Requirements
- Minimum 7 years of E-Commerce and online marketing experience.
- Minimum 5 years of developing, driving, and implementing ecommerce strategies to achieve goals.
- Experience launching and managing Amazon (1P and/or 3P) business in Australia is strongly preferred.
- Experience launching and managing other SEA Marketplaces is preferred.
- Basic experience in HTML programming for onsite management purposes.
- Passion to grow and drive businesses in a sustainable manner.
- Ability to work independently and synthesize large amounts of data while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report on data.
- Demonstrated experience in quickly learning new technologies and complex processes.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Ability to perform budget management and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.