Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Brand Center Support in Hoofddorp is looking for a Supply Planning Intern.
The responsibility of the Supply Planning Intern is to support the Supply Planner in demand fulfillment and timely support of goods. This internship will give an in-depth knowledge of the Demand & Supply Planning processes, like buying and forecasting. It will also give understanding on how these tasks relate to other departments, like product line management and distribution.
What will you do?
- Supporting in controlling processes for purchase order creation of products to ensure on time and high service level to fill commitments for customers.
Sourcing on Strategy
- Support in planning products according to defined customer ordering strategy as pre-order, warehouse-order, one off stock purchase order for all European markets.
- Help planners to enter purchase & transfer orders.
- Help to run and prepare reports.
- Check for past due delivery date PO.
- Check for not printed PO.
- Act as central cooperation point with Warehouse Planning, Inbound, Outbound dept. to control on time inbound deliveries to distribution center and outbound shipments to customers.
- Act as central cooperation point with Customer Service, Distribution Relations to provide adequate information about current planning situation, open pending issues and possible solutions.
What will you bring to the table?
- You are currently in your 3rd or 4th year of your bachelor in Supply Chain or Business Administration.
- You speak fluent English
- You know how to work with Excel
- You are a quick learner & eager to develop
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and multidimensional internship in an open, growing and international organization.
- A friendly and engaged team;
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by working with colleagues from all over EMEA;
- One-on-one coaching by the manager;
- A monthly compensation of 500 EUR gross;
- NS Business Card if you don’t have a Student OV Card.
Is this the internship you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply! We would like to speak with you!