Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for: Key Account Manager Benelux
Represents the Company with respect to promotion and sales of a product line to a variety of customers mainly focused on regional key sport, footwear customers as well as buying groups and its important members
Develops, manages and executes the sales and business plans for the assigned key accounts within the region.
Supports the handling of cross regional affairs and works closely together with all other KAM and the involved EHQ departments
Primary Job Duties
- Establishes, develops and maintains strong working relationships with assigned regional key accounts.
- Develops, in coordination with the sales manager KAM, a sales plan (by account and product) for the main accounts
- Coordinates with the sales manager KAM the most efficient coverage pattern for the territory as well as call frequency on major accounts; travels throughout assigned territory to solicit orders
- Consults with manager regarding development of business plans and is accountable for achieving sales quotas.
- Analyzes, evaluates and reports required sales information in a timely manner.
- Participates in sales conferences, internal meetings as well as national and regional trade fairs
- Visits the Key customers as well as stores routinely, to evaluate assortments and make proper revisions to satisfy market needs.
- Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalogs and emphasizes salable features.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with key accounts in line and agreed with company expectations
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the footwear, casual or sport industry.
- Ability to assess customer needs and establish good relationship between the Company and the customer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business English
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Balance of strategy and deal maker mentality
- Travel required.
- Home office – Hoofddorp office