- To manage performance of the retail network, including delivering revenue and profitability plans.
- To ensure that Crocs retail standards in Assortment, Visual Merchandising and Staff functions are being met in all SEA markets
- Work closely with concerned property consultants / malls and landlords, as well as through fleet reviews to determine required store opportunities and closures.
- To manage and motivate the in-country retail team through clear directives, support and training.
- To maintain and execute a Retail Trading calendar, including new product launches, retail promotions and offers, Retail training, other key events/ festivals as well as competitive activities.
- To provide all required inputs and insights on retail performance to the key stakeholders, to enable on going improvements in assortment, marketing and promotions, visual merchandising and store operations (including retail KPI)
- Have full visibility on distributor’s performance and engage in regular reviews of country performance with concerned Area Managers, as well as with Regional Business Development team.
- To facilitate, and provide support in the organization and execution of regional retail conventions and training.
- Fully conversant with retail best practices and deep understanding of the SEA retail landscape.
- Sound understanding of retail real estate developments and good relationship with key property consultants/ malls.
- Deep understanding of consumer trends and behavior and the ability to influence/ partner with stakeholders to build actions that influence the same.
- Externally focused, with sound knowledge of competition and the ability to measure competitive activities against Crocs’ own efforts in relevant areas (of merchandise, promotions, Visual Merchandising, store locations/ openings etc.)
- Strong people management skills, with the ability to drive performance and motivation within the team.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant retail experience, including at least 3 years in similar capacity.
- Ability to understand and interpret market trends.
- Action oriented and deadline focused.
- Hands-on manager.
- Current knowledge on the retail real estate landscape.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to run the business by the numbers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality.