This role should establish and manage retail and wholesale store network; drive improvement of store productivity and consumer experience based on in-depth understanding of local retail environment and retail operations. Also drive partner store operations tracking and improvement to ensure proper execution of established policies, procedures, initiatives and directives.
Key Process Accountabilities
1. Oversee Daily Operations
- Oversees and manages the development and implementation of Operational projects and initiatives designed to continuously improve all in-store processes, both front-end and back-end.
- Partners with SR Retail mgr, District Managers and stores, support stores and Region/District Managers to define, prioritize and implement strategic projects and initiatives in support of Crocs’ daily, mid-term and long-term operations strategies.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of Store Operations initiatives/projects through implementation in the store environment and reporting to effectively select and prioritize projects.
- Defines project success criteria, leads and manages team to deliver required results in accordance with expectations. Recommends business solutions for optimizing profitability and productivity for stores.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure stores are successfully implementing operational process and the brand is maintaining the brand store compliance.
- Develops and manage budgets for Store Operations initiatives.
- Oversees all pilot strategies, implementation and evaluation to make informed decisions on rollouts.
- Reports to senior management on project status, deliverables, financial impact and success criteria.
- Collaborates with both Field and HQ teams to determine operational opportunities and creates process improvements to support the streamline of workflow for the field. Ensures policies, procedures and initiatives are well executed and also meet the needs of the stores.
- Acts as a strong advocate for stores within the Crocs China HQ organization and creates strong partnerships with field leadership and HQ teams.
- Create a high-performance culture by setting clear expectations, analyzing performance and giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance
- Manage store supervisors in order to improve retail operations productivity of retail systems
- Contribute retail operations expertise to internal and external retail training program development
- Hiring good people & retention the best people
- On-time, high quality setup of Retail network
- Business performance of store in sales/profitability and brand building aspects (kPI’s)
- Partner store improvement
- Education: Bachelor or above
- Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of solid experience with proven track record in retail development & operation, strong retail operations expertise and experience of establishing retail presence in China
- Strategic mind and strong business acumen
- Excellent customer services skill and communication skills
- Be able to work independently / under pressure
- Excellent financial skills
- Fluent speaking and written in Chinese and English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, aggressive and flexible
- Proven management experience in leadership & training skills
- Key Relationship:
Internal: country and regional related department
External: commercial service provide