The Senior Manager, FP&A, Digital Commerce, is the Finance business partner to the Asia Digital Commerce business (.COM, marketplaces and wholesale ecommerce). This person will regularly collaborate with the country-level Ecom Directors and Asia Ecom VP, providing financial planning, KPI and commercial advice and support to track and drive our Asia Ecom business. Reporting line and functional support through Asia FP&A Senior Director. Crocs currently operates in major Asia markets such as China, Japan, Korea, but also plans to expand to SEA in the coming seasons. In time and with the right organizational support, the intention is to expand this role to add Global Digital financial reporting into Global Ecommerce and Corporate FP&A.
- Strategic business partner to the Asia Digital business across countries and functions to meet business objectives. Digital includes Direct owned e-commerce platforms, Marketplaces and Wholesale E-tailer accounts
- Work closely with the Asia Senior Manager, FP&A, to enable cross-channel consolidated reporting
- Work within the Asia FP&A team to utilize Analyst pool
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial planning
- Weekly performance, action tracking and reporting to drive delivery of financial targets
- Produce presentations for management discussions. Deputize for Senior Director, FP&A, on Digital matters
- Drive process and reporting improvements. Work closely with the Manager, Business Systems & Reporting
- Manage and/or contribute to ad hoc projects
Qualifications and Job Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional Finance / Accounting qualification (e.g. MBA, CPA)
- Minimum 12 years of FP&A work experience
- Extensive financial planning and analysis experience in MNCs
- Able to partner across functions, levels and cultures within a highly matrixed environment, to deliver business objectives as one team.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong PC skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
- Must understand culture differences within a global company and be able to effectively communicate and work with those globally.
** Please indicate your current monthly drawn and expected salary in your resume.