The Global Integrated Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development of Crocs global marketing campaigns and programs, with primary duties surrounding the integration of said programs into Crocs’ owned and partner channels. This role will collaborate with Global Marketing Communications team on strategy development and will help drive the creation and dissemination of seasonal channel marketing plans, tools and templates with the input of cross-functional and local market stakeholders. This role will drive go-to-market execution, the creation and management of content, monthly insights, performance and reporting, and will ensure that Crocs global marketing strategy is communicated and executed globally. The Integrated Marketing Specialist will be a key point of contact for global and cross-functional stakeholders on all aspects of integrated marketing and will manage the marketing process from ideation to activation in accordance with the commercialization calendar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures brand marketing content and storytelling are integrated into Crocs’ presence in traditional and digital environments
- Understands Crocs global marketing strategy and helps define how Crocs owned and partner channels can activate within strategy
- Partners closely and work collaboratively with the Global Merchandising team to identify seasonal product stories.
- Assists Integrated Marketing Manager in leading cross functional key marketing programs, competitive research and special programs as needed
Communication and Collaboration
- Enables increased conversation and collaboration among global owned and partner channels with weekly communications and calls, providing a chance to share status, results and ideas surrounding key marketing activations
- Collaborates with Global Marketing Operations to communicate global marketing assets to regional partners and works to eliminate assets which are not being actively utilized by regional partners.
- Collaborates with Creative Project Producer to ensure global brand projects are executed by the creative team on-time and on-brief.
- Works with key marketing stakeholders to aligns key calendar dates with deliverables and communicates channel obligations from a regional perspective; may include seasonal creative concepts, sell-in materials and campaigns
Tools and Reporting
- Drives the development, socialization and institutionalization of content that supports global marketing programs and which enhances and enables the consumers experience throughout the buying funnel.
- Guides the requirements and creation of seasonal Brand Guidelines with Global Marketing Operations and Creative teams.
- Reviews ensure creative briefs are clear and supported by enough background information to be fully executable by the creative team.
- BS or BA in business, marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of marketing experience including background working in international marketing; experience working with a footwear brand preferred
- Robust understanding of channel strategic initiatives and go-to-market priorities
- Strong background in content, ecommerce or digital marketing preferred
- Experience with and understanding of content marketing strategy, willingness to test a variety of content tactics to connect with Crocs core consumers
- Cross-functional team experience with ability to work in a fast paced environment, drive results-orientation, effectively manages time, and operate with sense of urgency; must be able to foster and promote a collaborate environment
- Capable of handling complex situations in a changing environment; able to consider complex decisions in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Strong communication abilities both written and verbal; ability to communicate including international acumen with all levels of seniority effectively and professionally
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and prioritize tasks; strong time-management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and research skills, ability to translate data, assessments and observations into actionable strategy
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.