To build crocs brand through maximizing brand and product exposure and positive free publicity by co-recommending, co-planning and executing public relations initiatives and brand events.
He/She will achieve this mission by
- Pro-actively co-developing and recommending PR strategies and its derived programs.
- Co-planning and overseeing the development, preparation and implementation of a variety of public relations campaigns.
- With direct reports, pro-actively maximize brand and (new) product exposure and opportunities for positive free publicity for crocs while maximizing integration with other elements of the marketing mix.
Key Process Accountabilities
1. PR Management
- Manage the execution of related PR activities such as press conferences, interviews and advertorials that maximize brand and product exposure and creates opportunities for positive free publicity.
- Establish & maintain good relationships with key Chinese media that will ultimately allow crocs to effectively and efficiently communicate our core concept messages, product information as well as event news.
- Supervise the PR agency to plan and execute PR activities to maximize their quality service provision.
- Co-develop monthly China PR Summary that recaps recent PR activities & article clippings.
- Manage sourcing of all (locally produced) PR & Event material at the lowest price while still maintaining good quality and standards
2. PR Planning
- Pro-actively co-develop PR strategies, plans and brand events.
- Create comprehensive action plans for all related PR projects.
- Work with cross-function teams and 3rd party to ensure effective event operation and success, including budget control, fashion show present and based on the business priority
- Remain up to date on the fast growing China Media Environment
- Follow the PR budget as set according to the marketing plan.
- Negotiate and develop relevant project quotations with PR agency/vendors and media.
- Assist in suggesting future PR budget.
Deliverables and Indicators (KPIs)：
- On time launch of assigned campaigns/projects
- Quality of related campaign PR plans & execution
- Integration of PR activities with other disciplines
- Improved Brand Strength
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Experience: Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in PR department of a multi-national, or in a 4A’s PR agency that has a strong presence in China
- Has strong relationship with media in China
- Strong business sense and logical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Interpersonal Skill
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, teamwork and relationship building skills are critical
- Passionate, responsive strong willingness to learn and hard working
- Work under pressure Travel Requirement As required
Key Role Dimensions:
- Country related department
- Regional Marketing team
- Commercial service provider