Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our European head office in Hoofddorp is looking for: Social Media Internship
What You Bring To The Table
- You know your way around social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- You have a proven passion for creating content, and cultivating fan engagement and growth and you are familiar with all social media best practices;
- Your planning is always up-to-date;
- You have flawless written English communication skills(native speaker-level);
- Microsoft Office and Photoshop? You excel at it;
- You are doing a Bachelor/Master in Communication, Marketing;
- You are enrolled at a university or college – If non-EU enrolled to a Dutch university or college;
- If you are a non-EU student you able and willing to sponsor your own residence permit costs;
- You are a team player with a dynamic, outgoing personality, and an affinity for technology and social media.
or similar, you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a passion for content and a great visual eye? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for managing the content calendar and day to day content calendar scheduling and monitoring for all social channels,
- Be aware of interesting online trends, memes or hypes and find ways to make them relevant for the social platforms;
- Responsible for coming up with mind-blowing ideas for content series, in various formats and aligning with creators/stakeholders to execute.
- Assist in the implementation and creation of social media marketing campaigns and with the analysis of social media metrics;
- Aid in the development of social media reporting standards and identifying key metrics.
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, engaged, active marketing team.
- The chance to work as part of an international, global-minded team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with complex-full funnel social media marketing campaigns;
- One-on-one coaching with social media and marketing managers.
- Focus on learning and implementing a data-driven social media approach, with a high focus on analytics.
- A 6 months internship contract;
- A nice internship compensation and travel allowance.