The Global Marketing Operations team within Crocs is seeking a Project Manager to lead the planning, management and execution of globally-scalable, cross channel programs from product creation to marketing strategy to channel execution.
Working in partnership with global and regional marketing, product, merchandising, and ecommerce channels, the Project Manager will be responsible for all cross-channel communication leading up to program execution, including the creation and scheduling of workstream strategy and management of project update meetings along with facilitation of subsequent reporting. As primary controller of collaborative pipeline management, this role will project manage from initial ideation to product concept to channel execution, ensuring integrated programs provide the consumer with an experience that engages and generates demand for our products and brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manages and maintains scope and direction of multiple active projects.
- Creates timelines, drives project management & logistical coordination between Product Management, Merchandising, Development, Legal, Marketing, Creative, & Ecommerce as well as external vendors
- Develop a strong rapport to enable seamless collaboration with the functional teams related to collaboration projects
- Manages calendar intake and assignments of upcoming projects to meet or exceed prior year results
- Oversee and document all aspects of projects.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor for completion
- Summarize progress and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Fosters collaborative and results-driven communication across all groups to drive alignment and best practices sharing while seeking inputs that will maximize program efficacy
- Drives alignment with regional partners through weekly calls and daily email support, optimizes global standardization with relevant local adaptation
- BS or BA in communications, public relations, business marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of marketing project management experience, preferably with an international brand that operates in multiple channels. Footwear industry experience is a strong plus
- Excellent project management oversight abilities; can drive forward multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously in ambiguous and changing environments
- Demonstrates strong initiative; is able to begin work on projects and come to manager with solutions, options and recommendations
- Builds relationships with peers and partners around the globe and is able to lead cross-functional and cross-regional partners through influence
- High level of competency and familiarity with Workfront and/or similar project management tools
- Ability to communicate a single source of truth between multiple departments and/or regions
- Strong communication abilities, written and verbal
- Ability to develop, manage and improve upon processes
- Demonstrates consumer centricity and experience as well as passion for brand building
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.