Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our European head office in Hoofddorp is looking for a Sales Intern.
What you bring to the table?
- Fluent English is a must
- Quick learner & eager to develop
- Strong ability to multi task
- Action Oriented: you enjoy working hard, you are action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging.
- Priority Setting: you spend time on what’s most important, you can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal, you create focus and eliminate roadblocks.
- Drive Results: you are eager to exceed goals successfully, you push self and others for results, and you consistently perform and are very bottom line oriented.
- Managing and Measuring Work: you set clear objectives and measure work to completion, you monitor process, progress and results.
- Customer Focus: you are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; you act with consumers in mind.
- Informing: you provide the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or organization.
What you will do?
The primary duty is to support Sales Operations Manager in day to day activities and projects. The role is a good entry level position to a career in marketing, sales or merchandising.
You will support execution and management of various complex wholesale commercial projects:
- Wholesale fixtures
- Trade-show kit
- Wholesale portal
- Go to Market tools
- Sales Programs
- and many others
You will assist in organization of the EMEA Seasonal Sales Meeting.
You will be communication link between central sales and country sales teams.
What you can expect from us?
- Interesting and multidimensional internship in an open, growing and international organization.
- Friendly, engaged, active sales team.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by working with colleagues from all over EMEA.
- One-on-one coaching with Sales Operations Manager.
- A 6 months internship contract.
- Internship compensation and if applicable a NS Business Card.
Sounds good? Please apply!