The Marketing Communications Coordinator supports the global marketing communications team in the crafting, planning and implementation of brand marketing, Public Relations and Social Media strategies intended to drive brand relevancy, positive and impactful media relations impressions, and social reach and engagement across key communications channels and platforms.
This position will report to the Global Marketing Communications Manager and will be tasked with providing critical day-to-day support to allow for seamless execution of integrated activations around the globe. Roles and responsibilities include support in social community management and public relations. The ideal candidate will be willing and eager to jump in and assist with a variety of day-to-day tasks with the ability to prioritize and project manage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports execution of all social media and Public Relations programs in the US marketplace, including experiential marketing, product seeding and other campaign-specific tactics
- Partners with Manager, Global Marketing Communications to draft media materials including, press releases, Q&As, fact sheets and pitch documents, as well as internal communication
- Supports scheduling and posting of approved content as needed across Crocs social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube, ensuring all programs are executed as planned with the highest quality control standards
- Provides day-to-day support for social media community management; promptly responds to comments and inquiries, supports customer service related requests and escalates issues as necessary and identify quick strike opportunities
- Facilitates monthly and ad hoc reporting and regular listening exercises across Public Relations and Social Media tools including TrendKite, SocialBakers and Netbase
- Drives briefing and development of assets with the creative team, facilitates content sharing through the digital asset management system
- Coordinates sample needs and their shipment for media and influencer needs
- Supports broader marketing team as needed (presentation preparation, meeting coordination, note-taking, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or related field
- 1 year of experience in social media marketing, public relations, digital marketing or brand marketing
- Experience and knowledge of social management platform tools, such as Spredfast
- Understanding of the social media landscape, pays attention to key trends and emerging opportunities
- Understanding of the basics of Public Relations strategy, promptly and professionally responds and manages communications and inquiries
- Self-starter who is eager to learn in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive timelines, work under pressure and communicate across peers and department leaders
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.