*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Data and analytics play a pivotal role in this mission and every part of our business – informing new product design, driving marketing efficiency, and powering the recommendations we personalize to each of our 100+ million members.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to help us build robust reporting solutions to support stakeholders across the organization.
What the job entails:
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization, understand their current and future analytical goals and deliver scalable reporting solutions meeting their needs
- Use tools and programing methods to build scalable ETL framework that transforms and loads large volume of data to BQ data warehouse
- Work closely with engineers to troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues and maintain high level of data accuracy in analytical data platform
What’s great about it:
- You have opportunity to learn and develop skills in cutting edge big data technologies: BigQuery, Airflow, Looker, TensorFlow, etc.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with product, engineering, marketing, business development, and data science
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Expert knowledge in SQL
- Solid understanding of DW design and data modeling
- Experience with one programming language: Python, Java, or Scala, etc.
- Familiar with one BI tool. Looker preferred
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and visualization skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Benefits at Credit Karma includes:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Baby Bonding, Cultural Observance, & More)
- Education Perks
- Paid Gift Week in December
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Credit Karma is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information or other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with applicable fair chance laws.
Credit Karma is also committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment because it is the right thing to do. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth. As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in employment with Credit Karma and need special assistance or an accommodation to either apply or interview for a specific role.
Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look below to review our privacy policies: