About the Role
We’re looking for a self-starting Product Design Lead to help lead and define the product experiences across all our products. This person thrives in fast-paced environments, works well with design, product, and engineering partners. We’re seeking a skilled individual contributor, an experienced mentor, and someone who is excited to lead key initiatives with other designers to create high-impact work.
The ideal person for this job cuts through ambiguity to articulate and lead projects from start to finish, and has experience shipping products at scale. We need someone who brings impeccable design taste, meticulous attention-to-detail, and a passion for creating equal access for the data-driven jobs of tomorrow.
We’re looking for Lead Designers who are excited by building something from scratch. As a Lead, that’s what you’ll do -- lead, define, and deliver work with tangible business value and real user impact.
- Lead a team of Designers through ideation, concepting, detailed design, prototyping and final delivery.
- Synthesize product and business goals into user-centric design solutions across multiple products and experiences.
- Partner with Product leadership to set a product design strategy that advances Correlation One’s goals.
- Craft end-to-end user flows for multiple scenarios and user archetypes.
- Set best practices and standards related to Interface Design and Service Design across Correlation One products and features.
- Continue to build out the Correlation Onedesign system.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure strong visual design and brand consistency across platforms and our online presence.
- Drive the relationship with our graphic design agency.
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to set timeline expectations and create project plans.
- Mentor fellow designers, encouraging them to take appropriate risks, and providing constructive support, feedback, and critique.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 4-8 years of experience shipping high-quality user experience solutions.
- Proven experience leading designers, projects, and processes including insights, ideation, validation, and implementation.
- Passion for design across digital products, service design, and brand development.
- Possess not just exceptional product design skills, but the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
- Strong written communication skills and attention to detail. We believe written communication is key to a high-performing environment.
- Data-driven and results-oriented.
- Passionate about Product Design and a relentless desire to push your limits, critique your own work, and elevate the work of those around you.
- Comfortable and excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working remotely, independently, and self-motivated to succeed.
Bonus points (nice to have, but not needed):
- Experience working with remote or distributed product teams
We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our team members. We encourage applicants to bring their unique skills, experiences, and outlook to our energetic work environment.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 100% company paid family medical, dental, vision insurance coverage & OneMedical membership.
- Retirement plan (401K).
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year.
- 15 company paid holidays.
- Access to free data science and analytics training through our programs.
More about Correlation One
Correlation One builds technologies to help countries and businesses elevate their data talent. From rigorous assessments to global data science competitions to applied data science training, Correlation One has developed an entire platform of technologies to help businesses address their data science talent needs.
Since launching in 2015, we have built an expert community of 250,000+ data scientists and 600+ partnerships with businesses, universities, and data science organizations in the US, UK, Canada, China, and Latin America.
Check out our LinkedIn page to see what we’ve been up to recently.