Building a startup that is focused exclusively on two hypergrowth industries, blockchain and artificial intelligence, is truly exciting and game changing. The reality is Core Scientific is a hypergrowth startup and it just isn’t for everyone. Unapologetically, we work hard, run hard, keep bureaucracy to a minimum and hold ourselves accountable in our quest to build something special. If these things interest you, you are at the right place.
We are a group of product visionaries, talented engineers, and customer-obsessed inventors who tackle the world’s most complex deep learning, artificial intelligence challenges in order to deliver best-in-class infrastructure and software solutions. Our solutions enable companies to host and monitor their blockchain or AI hardware, optimize blockchain mining, run complex AI, render jobs at scale, and get the best ROI on their hardware.
Our cutting-edge engineers create disruptive real-world applications to realize the promise of nascent blockchain technology and provide highly secure and feature rich solutions for our customers. We leverage the most advanced deep learning neural networks, based on best-in-class sentiment analysis and market analytics.
We are a startup with a strong impetus to innovate, drive end to end ownership and meet critical business goals. You get to rub shoulders daily with outstanding software, hardware and embedded engineers, data scientists, UX designers and the executive leadership team in an environment of high-speed learning and professional development. Our employees thrive in a unique team environment where energy, creativity, and collaboration drive innovation.
Core Scientific isn’t for the faint of heart. It requires smart, creative, collaborative teams who work hard and fast. If this appeals to you, you will thrive here and be a part of something special.
Join Core Scientific and be a history-maker.
- Experience with cloud-based commercial software development on Linux
- Experience working with ML infrastructure (MLFlow, Kubeflow)
- Programming experience with Python, Go, C# or Java
- Familiar with OSS orchestration frameworks (Airflow, Nifi, Slurm)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure like Kubernetes, CloudStack, Docker, Helm
- Ability to autonomously work in a team environment
- 4+ years post academic experience
- Create a boutique “GPU-first” cloud stack optimized and focused on AI/ML workloads
- Create Kubernetes plugins to manage bespoke resources.
- Partner with embedded and infrastructure engineers to optimize cloud stack.
- Partner with front-end engineers on orchestration workflows and user experience.