Location: South Korea (Working from Home)
Role: Permanent Role
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest organizations make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. This is a hands-on role working directly with our customers on site, you will have consultancy experience ideally in projects related to either engineering, analytics or software development.
Your role will be based between your home and client sites in South Korea and within Asia Pacific & Japan (in line with Government travel restrictions). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
You will be delivering projects in Korean, however business fluency in English is required for this role.
- Own the end-to-end software implementation process with our clients from scoping out requirements, system customization, integration and user training/workshops
- Work collaboratively with customers and partners at customer sites across South Korea and within Asia Pacific & Japan
- Conducting assessments on project capacities and timelines.
- Conduct implementation planning and setup activities for each stage of the project.
- Designing business practices and procedures.
- Providing project-related insight and suggestions/advice to client and team members.
- Liaising with senior management and stakeholders on project details and timelines.
- Presenting strategic suggestions relating to the implementation of the projects.
- Identifying, reporting, and resolving key project issues.
- Ensuring that all project and implementation related documents are up to date.
- Training and onboarding new team members as required.
- Guiding team members to ensure successful project implementation.
You’re a Consultant with 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following attributes:
- You have customer facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate and control scope
- You know how to drive the efforts of internal & external teams to consistently achieve project landmarks over a 3 month to year rollout
- You have experience with software deployment technologies, networks and databases
- Your technical skills are matched with an understanding of business processes
- You’re numerate with strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques such as simulation, optimisation, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
- You have a technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
- You enjoy the consulting lifestyle – meeting new people, working with large organisations, able to respond to a multitude of challenges that makes a difference daily
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What's it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to email@example.com.