Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, high-growth hospitality company that creates and operates asset-light, modular and tented luxury hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences and is built with a keen eye on design, beautiful décor, and amenities. We’re changing the travel industry with our focus on delivering authentic, local experiences for our guests with service on the level of what you would find at a 5-star hotel. Our retreats offer a wide variety of activities for our guests, both created by our staff and in combination with local activity providers..
We are seeking a Housekeeper to support the delivery of exceptional guest experiences and ensure a clean, safe environment for all guests and team members.. This includes cleaning guest tents and bathrooms as well as maintaining common areas, lodges and kitchen facilities, as needed.
Ideally, you are experienced in housekeeping and/or office cleaning services, highly dependable and thorough, and comfortable working in the outdoors. If you love being outside and working with people, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Support the team that cleans and turns all guest tents and bathrooms for new check-ins, daily. Cleaning to include mopping, sweeping, dusting, changing linens and placing room amenities
- Manage team that cleans common areas including cooking facilities, dining areas, common bathroom, and lodge
- Maintain organized housekeeping supplies, track usage and sort incoming deliveries
- Ordering and inventory management
- All other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in housekeeping and/or office cleaning preferred but willing to train
- Experienced people manager
- Positive, professional, hard-working, enthusiastic, and flexible
- Thorough and detailed oriented, takes ownership of high-quality work
- Strong team player willing to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional guest experiences
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be available to work variable shifts on both weekdays and weekends
- Must willing to work in an outdoor setting, including all-weather conditions (rain, wind, heat, etc.)
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations