Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
You will play a critical role in driving strategic, operational, and financial decisions that will impact the overall trajectory of the company. You can expect to dive deep into problems and work closely with team members across the entire business. We're a team of entrepreneurial problem solvers across all levels that get excited about making the lives of customers better and building businesses.
- Build and maintain monthly forecasts, operating models, and scenario analyses that help steer the company and promote efficient capital allocation
- Forecast key financial elements such as net revenue, fill-rate, and take-rates at a regional and facility level, presenting results and insights to key stakeholders
- Dive deep, plan, and execute on projects across the organization to drive business improvements
- Collaborate with various teams, including product, sales, and strategy and operations, to ensure financial strategies align with company objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our marketplace and all of the dynamics
- Establish and refine vital business metrics and analyses such as cohort segmentation for enhanced insight into customer and broader marketplace dynamics
- Understanding of marketplace business models and associated metrics
- Superior analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems and drive to a data-driven solution
- Excellent communication skills, both written (we do a lot of writing) and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Relentless sense of ownership, curiosity, and initiative
- Flexibility; ability to switch priorities on short notice