Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Our finance team is expanding to support our company's growth! Reporting to our Head of Finance, you will drive key Finance initiatives including planning, budgeting, and financial reporting. You will also work closely with the different functional leaders while developing and ensuring the accuracy of various financial models that will drive operational and strategic decisions across the company.
- Drive the execution of key finance initiatives include planning, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Perform detailed budget vs. variance analyses and develop monthly reporting dashboards
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure accurate and timely monthly financial reporting
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for senior management, investors, and company board of directors
- Build and maintain monthly forecasts, operating models, and scenario analyses
- Develop key metrics to analyze different drivers of balance sheet items and cash flow
- Drive the implementation new FP&A software and leverage it to optimize existing activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Prior work experience in an operating Finance role is preferred; experience in investment banking and / or private equity is a plus
- Advance knowledge and understanding of GAAP financial reporting standards
- Understand key components of cash flow and working capital
- Relentless sense of ownership, curiosity, and initiative
- Ability to deconstruct complex problems and drive to a data-driven solution
- Strong written communication skills. Effectively interacts with others at all levels internally and externally – within and outside of finance.
- Ability to tailor communication to the audience to achieve desired results
- Flexibility; ability to switch priorities on short notice
- Ability to operate independently and in a team environment