Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
We are looking for a talented self-starter for generating demand via conferences and events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and prioritize events based on the business impact.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships. Priorities will include conference sponsorships, developing sales and marketing collateral, prospect targeting, fostering partnerships, social media marketing, community-building, webinars, and arranging for speaking engagements.
- Design and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit.
- Some travel will be required
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You have a track record of planning business events that generate leads.
- You hold yourself and others to high standards.
- You write clearly.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.