Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
The Sales Manager is a vital role in our organization, managing the exploratory business sales team, overseeing the success of this line of business by driving sales revenue and creating a system/process for how we research new lines of business.
- Develop a sales process and ensure team adheres to it correctly
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Seek new and unique sales opportunities, breaking into new areas of business
- Track and interpret sales figures and reporting
- Recruit, develop, train, and retain an effective sales team to meet objectives for profitability and growth
- Mentor sales team to increase productivity
- Work with leadership and business partners to carry out sales office programs, policies, and objectives
- Experience leading a sales team
- Experience establishing a company into new lines of business
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Ability to work independently
Salary is based on experience and location