Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric developer to join our team. As a developer on our mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of our mobile applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile Android applications, and have the desire to help drive CLEAR’s next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
- Design and build consumer facing native mobile applications on Android to leverage CLEAR’s platform and capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Develop reference applications against our REST API
- Develop and maintain mobile SDKs used to integrate with our identity-as-a-service platform
- Work with stakeholders, both internal and external, to determine different use cases for the CLEAR API on the mobile platform
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience building native apps with Android using the latest tools and frameworks
- You have at least one app on Google Play, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- You have the ability and willingness to work with any language building both front-end mobile prototypes and simple back-end applications. Previous prototyping experience and knowledge in prototyping tools and data analytics are considered a plus
- Passionate about mobile apps on all platforms
- Bonus points
- Experience with iOS and Swift
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs