CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Data Warehouse Developer to join our technology team to develop, maintain, and grow our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence platform. Being a strongly data driven company, the continued effort to refine our understanding of our business is core to what we do. Our ideal candidate is passionate about data, databases, and SQL, and will utilize their drive and skills to make significant improvements to our overall data systems.
What You Will Do:
- Integrate data into our Data Warehouse from multiple sources at various time intervals to support the company’s Business Intelligence and Reporting/Analytic requirements
- Build and maintain our data model in the Business Intelligence Platform (Looker) to facilitate business reporting across the entire organization
- Work closely with both technical and non-technical/business teams to understand their data needs, and develop solutions to meet them
- Help evolve the implementation of the Data Warehouse and data integrations as requirements change
- Perform data validity, accuracy, and integrity tests across different components of the Data Platform to ensure high quality data
- Administration, maintenance, and support on the Data Warehouse: including performance tuning, optimization, troubleshooting, and helping to improve overall efficiency and scalability
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated experience as a Data Warehouse Developer in a Business Intelligence/Analytics environment
- You have outstanding SQL skills, and are well-versed in stored procedures, analytic/window functions, views, indexing, and other database features
- You have strong experience with various Database platforms including Microsoft SQL Server (preferred), PostgreSQL, and MySQL. Experience with cloud based data platforms such as Redshift and Snowflake is a huge plus
- You have experience with ETL/ELT processes and integrations with internal and external source and target systems. Experience with cloud based data integration platforms is a big plus
- You have a strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and architecture, such as star/snowflake schema design; dimension and fact tables
- You can effectively balance short-term work (ad-hoc requests, system maintenance, tuning/optimization), with longer-term projects
- Experience with scripting (python, shell, batch, etc..), automation, and integrations against APIs
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker (preferred) and Tableau
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand the data in a business context
- Excellent analytic, process flow, problem solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills