CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric software development leader. As an Engineering Manager of our mobile team, you will be responsible for leading our mobile technology teams in design, development, test, and deployment of these applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for technical project delivery and support of our iOS and Android apps.
- Work with Product Management to drive and develop a strategic mobile roadmap
- You will be managing a team of engineers both onshore and offshore
- You will create a technical strategy for your systems
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, maintenance, architecture and design
- 4+ years of experience in developing mobile application development
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Drive Operational Excellence of a consumer facing mobile product
- Understand OO design and knowledge of relevant modern design patterns
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms, frameworks, design and best practices
- Able to build, manage, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Up to date with mobile technology trends