CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The VP of Growth Operations is a critical role in helping CLEAR realize its aggressive growth plans in a scalable way. This role is both strategic and tactical in supporting the field operations team with new vertical launches as well as expansion of the existing airport and sports network. This individual will oversee a team and be responsible for, but not limited to: staffing and labor optimization, capacity planning, process improvements, and managing launches of new locations.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with field operations leadership to proactively address challenges and opportunities
- Leverage data and conduct appropriate analyses (partnering with operations leadership to validate hypotheses and uncover root causes) to establish the “what”, “so what”, and “what next”
- Develop launch playbooks and establish a solid foundation/infrastructure for growth (i.e. workforce / capacity planning)
- Manage a team overseeing and supporting the company’s expansion at airports, sports and into new verticals
- Proactively uncover risks and provide mitigation plans, identify dependencies and recommend solutions to manage cross-functional coordination and successful implementation of growth plans
- Act as a consultative thought partner for the field operations leadership team - understanding the critical support role they provide in driving success
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters or MBA a plus
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant experience - background in consulting or operations preferred
- Strong leader with a magnet for talent - You must have managerial experience building amazing teams and supporting their development through ongoing feedback and coaching
- Highly analytical with ability to translate data into insights and tactical next steps
- Ability to influence without authority; experience managing multiple stakeholders at all levels
- You’re a visionary who sees how CLEAR’s platform will improve both customer lives and the services that are offered
- Highly organized with the ability to organize others around you
- Forward thinking to look around the corner and see what is coming
- Entrepreneurial and creative solution oriented mindset, with the ability to ‘think like as an owner'
- A collaborative and cooperative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Genuine comfort and effectiveness as both a manager and a doer; an intense focus on getting things done, and a willingness to be as “hands-on” as required