What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Marketing the Product Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Lead our product launch strategy and create the core go-to-market elements (value propositions, messaging, positioning, channel strategy) to support the launch of numerous product solutions into the government market
- Enable our teams to provide and communicate compelling stories and insights on our company and product differentiation to our end users
- Be a thought partner to the the product team to distill product functionality and capabilities to deliver clear, concise and value-driven messaging that resonates with our customers
- Develop and execute a framework to gather customer, partner, competitor, and market intelligence to deliver meaningful insights, and identify new product and market opportunities
- Support product and customer success in communicating our customer value-add in our product and maintenance release programs
- Develop & execute technology strategy to support access to product marketing resources
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years marketing experience with SaaS or enterprise software products
- Demonstrated experience achieving high levels of customer or industry growth for SaaS software products
- Demonstrated track record of driving change and successful projects, with well-defined results that connect directly to business objectives
- Ability to move between high level strategic thinking and detailed execution, managing priorities and staying organized throughout
- Experience talking with customers, and a knack for understanding what makes them tick
- Strong writing and editing acumen, with the ability to translate, distill, and simplify technical details into meaningful insights
- Excellent analytical skills with a “test and learn” mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.