What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Solutions, you will take point with the project team and integrate with a Partner implementation by driving discovery and analysis, constructing a strategy and proposed architecture for the solution leveraging the Clariti product suite, Salesforce, data conversion, and 3rd party integrations for an enterprise level client. You will support the partners and business development reps in pre-sales activities, as needed, acting as a Clariti expert to perform demos, answer questions, and participate in pre-sales discovery, to ensure a complete understanding of the client’s needs. The Solution Architect will also be responsible for driving efficiencies for future implementations, identifying processes or tools to implement more quickly with a high degree of quality, train junior staff members and interact with product management and development teams.
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to partners and/or Solution team focusing on complex & innovative solutions
- Set the architectural direction, build consensus, and mediate conflicts
- Serve as the senior process, strategy, and architectural lead on client or partner implementation projects, to include analysis and discovery sessions, business process design, high-level requirements definition, scope definition, integration design and data migration planning, development, testing and UAT, training and launch.
- Lead project teams, supporting junior business analysts and consultants as needed
- Maintain communication with customer and/or partners, and internal (Solutions and Product Management) teams to overcome challenges and ensure design objectives are met.
- Keep up to date on administrative tasks such as documenting client issues, communicating agendas, submitting trip reports, timesheets and weekly expense reports, and updating systems-related client activity.
- Identify and document business/technical requirement specifications for specific software design/development, forms, reports, interfaces, process, configuration and other relevant changes.
- Share best practices with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing to enhance methods and value of the company.
What you bring to the team
- Four-year college degree or comparable work experience technology related
- 3-5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce.com platform
- Salesforce.com Admin, Advance Admin, and Developer Certifications
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce Architecture (bulk loads/data loader)
- 3-5 years of experience leading implementations with clients or working with system integration partners
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in facilitation
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.