What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support - or, even worse - paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Co-CEO, as the Director of Customer Success you will be responsible for leading a team of customer advocates who develop and sustain strong relationships with customers and are known for best-in-class support and advocacy. You will focus on ensuring high customer satisfaction, industry-best customer net retention, high product adoption and strong customer references and referrals. The Customer Success department is made up of two teams; Customer Support and Customer Success Management. Responsibilities include:
- Driving customer success strategy to ensure that every customer achieves desired business outcomes, understands how the relationship with Clariti can evolve and how products and services can be enhanced
- Establishing trusted relationships with customers through commitment to problem solving and demonstrating product and thought leadership in the permitting and licensing space
- Coaching and supporting a team of Customer Support and Customer Success professionals
- Optimizing the customer journey and identifying gaps in customer-facing processes; identifying and implementing necessary process improvements to optimize customer health scores
- Creating and executing upsell and cross-sell strategies for our customer base in alignment with the sales team
- Helping clients achieve value from product adoption, resulting in loyalty and customer retention
- Identifying key performance indicators and metrics to measure team performance and growth of the company; sharing reports with all levels of the org for visibility
- Partner with senior leaders in Sales, Product and Solutions in order to champion improvements in the customer’s experience and build stronger alignment across all stakeholder groups
- Hire and retain top customer success professionals and develop an effective team structure that produces results and surpasses expectations
What you bring to the team
- 6+ years of experience in a customer success manager or account management role in a SaaS environment (B2G or enterprise is a plus) including 3+ years of management experience (managing 3+ people)
- Practical knowledge of implementing customer success best practices, methods, and processes; upselling, cross-selling
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and inspire others in customer success to drive company growth
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills, superb critical listening skills
- Empathy and unique ability to understand customer needs; passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses
- Ability to create strategies, implement them, track performance and achieve set objectives
- Analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning and delegation skills
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience in their past work
- Experience working with the Salesforce platform
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.