What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths - take Emily for example. She joined us as a Strategy and Ops Associate; quickly ramping up to add value across marketing & sales, supporting the buildout of our BDR team, and spearheading our Partnerships function. Today, she’s grown into our Partnerships Manager with ownership over the budding department as we navigate the critical and complex relationships across our various partners; ensuring that we’re creating positive experiences for all of our customers.
What will you work on?
As a Strategy & Planning MBA Intern at Clariti on a 3 month contract, you'll spend your days managing the priority of strategic business initiatives from ideation through to successful execution under the guidance of the Co-CEOs. You’ll lead analysis, project manage and assist senior leadership in decision-making on projects including but not limited to:
- International Expansion Strategy: Develop a framework to assess how to evaluate international expansion with our core permitting & licensing solutions and build a business case on market prioritization using a number of factors including competition, TAM, execution risk to help define Clariti’s expansion plans.
- Product Market Assessment: Identify adjacent markets relevant to our existing government buyer profile, and evaluate factors including competition, time-to-build, and TAM to help define what future product areas Clariti should expand into.
- M&A Opportunity Identification: Based on the findings from the international expansion evaluation and product market assessment and, identify if there are any opportunities to buy vs. build to accelerate entry into adjacent products or international markets.
What you bring to the team
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a MBA program
- 4+ years in roles which have included market research, project and stakeholder management, and data analysis; high-growth tech or startup experience is an advantage
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Excellent project management capabilities; able to juggle multiple cross-functional projects at once
- Affinity for data and problem-solving
- Relationship-building with all levels and types of people combined with proven influencing skills
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.