What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support - or, even worse - paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
As a Software Development Manager at Clariti, you'll spend your days collaborating with and leading a team of 10-15 engineers to define and deliver well-scoped programs of work that achieve results. You will:
- Be a guide and support to your team; mentoring and coaching them while bringing on additional dev talent to scale our product org.
- Work closely with your team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach while maintaining high standards of security, reliability, scalability, performance, and quality in all delivered projects.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure risks, trade-offs, and timelines are understood.
What you bring to the team
- 5 years of software development manager experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibility, including people leadership
- 8 – 10 years of experience in the design and construction of solutions using cloud web-based technologies.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and owning complete delivery of software solutions.
- Excellent researching and analysis skills
- Self-starting, ability to adapt and “can-do” attitude for a dynamic and result-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to anticipate needs of the technical, partner and customer rep teams
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.