What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product, you will aid in the development various new products for customers. You will work alongside a team of engineers and other professionals to design products that are effortless to use for non technical end users. You will identify market needs and provide a cohesive vision across all product experiences.
- Lead in efforts to define the design framework and common patterns
- Manage and facilitate all activities related to design implementation life cycle
- Ensure communications channels and messaging strategies are consistent across products
- Create product experiences that make it effortless for non-technical clients and partners to accomplish their goals
- Continuously collaborate across teams to balance design excellence with user delivery/satisfaction
- Create clear specifications for development team based on UX/UI engagement and feedback
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of successful product design experience in a SaaS environment
- Practical knowledge of product design best practices, methods, and processes
- Understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS
- Excellent, flexible, time management with skilled independent organization
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills, superb critical listening skills
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs
- The ability to create prototypes
- Experience using design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, InVision, etc...)
- Experience with Salesforce Platform
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.