What do we do?
We empower governments to deliver exceptional citizen experiences.
Clariti is building technology to transform the way governments serve their citizens. We’ve seen thousands of challenges faced by public sector agencies that have to keep up with the ever-evolving regulatory environment as well as the rapidly changing needs of today’s and tomorrow’s citizens. We’ve witnessed the issues that come with outdated solutions that are difficult to maintain and support -- or, even worse -- paper-based processes that simply do not scale. This is what drives us to do what we do and disrupt the status quo.
You can learn more about our culture directly from our team here.
Clariti’s Commitment to ED&I
We’re here to level up government and citizen experiences; and we can’t do this without championing differences and leveraging unique strengths. At Clariti, we’re on a continuous learning journey as it relates to Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion; it’s important to us that we continue to welcome people who are energized by our values and eager to effect positive change within our culture. We know that diversity is a strength and recognize that the unique backgrounds across our team help us make better decisions, result in more creative solutions, and ultimately lead us to stronger paths of success.
What will you work on?
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will drive quarterly and annual revenue targets for US east coast sales, owning your pipeline to ensure long term, consistent performance in quarterly/annual quota achievement. You will build a comprehensive territory plan that outlines strategy to secure new prospects and generate leads; qualifying and managing them appropriately.
- Identify and build relationships with essential decision makers in target permitting and licensing organizations
- Closing contracts and transitioning opportunities to the implementation / solutions teams to move forward
- Accurately forecasting opportunities for a rolling 18-month cycle
- Learn and maintain expert knowledge of the BasicGov products, the permitting and licensing industry, competition, market happenings and trends, and the Salesforce ecosystem
- Working with key technology and system integration partners, and expanding our footprint with them
- Efficiently, creatively and competently managing roadblocks
- Other related duties as required
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise solutions (both software and services) to U.S. state and local government agencies
- Proven record of sales success and industry domain knowledge – a track record of quota achievement and an established network of State and Local government contacts, plus an understanding of the personas in these organizations, specifically in the area of permitting, licensing or regulatory enforcement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills – solution oriented
- Ability to build a shared understanding of customer needs and motivations among members of cross-functional teams
- Energetic and creative
- Curious with excellent listening skills
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, lean, changing environment
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing and SaaS
Don’t meet all the requirements? We’re all on a journey to learn constantly and have areas to develop. If you bring some of the above skills to the table and are still developing in others - APPLY ANYWAY! Learning and experience isn’t a one-way path, if you believe you have the background needed to make an impact in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in our hiring process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.