Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing. Circle is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social to lead all paid social strategy, optimization and execution. This role will partner closely with our external agencies, product, product marketing and revenue operations to understand campaign goals and target audiences to define the performance marketing agenda in the overall go to market strategy.
What you'll work on:
- Working closely with our agency partners on display and paid search strategy, optimization, execution as well as identifying new areas of growth
- Collaborating with internal Creative, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Campaigns, SEO, and Marketing Operations teams to manage campaigns from initial planning to development, launch and reporting
- Managing paid search budget, reporting on spend, campaign results and return on ad spend
- Partnering with stakeholders across the company to drive digital amplification of additional corporate initiatives, ranging from recruiting to product launches
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of experience working across Paid Search and Display channels to drive performance across the marketing funnel
- 5+ years of experience working with external digital agencies to drive leadgen
- 5+ years of experience working in Google Analytics or similar tool
- 2+ years of hands-on, in-depth knowledge of paid social
- Experience working in the technology space is a must. Experience in financial services and in the crypto world are strong pluses.
- Strong understanding of SEO and messaging frameworks related to demand generation
- A highly analytical approach towards inbound marketing, and a mindset of digging into and analyzing data to identify performance levers and signals
- A highly collaborative approach towards work, and a focus on collectively achieving ambitious goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.