We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Providing server and network infrastructure development and support.You will assist the Help Desk on escalated tickets by applying expertise and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist internal users on complex matters. You will research, develop, test, and deploy new technologies while maintaining and supporting telecommunications infrastructure at the Alliance.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Technology Team is a customer service oriented group that supports the Alliance in accomplishing it's goals through the use of technology. You'll work with a Director who has been with the team for over 12 years who leads a supportive and cohesive group. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency. We have a "make-it-happen" attitude that fosters a collaborative environment. Every quarter we meet to give project updates and share accomplishments over lunch.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be collaborative, driven and a problem-solver by nature. Experience with scripting or PowerShell is a bonus. You'll enjoy being a technological jack of all trades who will help with our Exchange upgrade and Telephone System upgrade in 2018.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- VMWare, Windows and ESX servers
- Symantec Ghost, Clonezilla or other system imaging products
- Microsoft operating systems
- Active Directory, DC design, Schema, OU design, AD replication topology
- Helpdesk ticket management systems
- Ability to:
- Assist internal users on complex matters
- Maintain and support telecommunications infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and determine the cause of operating errors
- Write procedures, manuals, and FAQ’s for technical and non-technical staff
- Analyze systems and determine how they should work and how changes made will affect outcomes
- Education and Experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a computer operations environment which must have included server and network infrastructure and administration and experience supporting Microsoft operating systems and mobile devices such as lap tops, tablets and smart phones;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- Fresh Fruit Delivery
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.