ABOUT THIS TEMP POSITION
This is a temporary position and the length of assignment is estimated to go from October to April of 2024. The length of the assignment is always dependent on business need and dates may change. While the assignment would be at the Alliance, if selected, you would be an employee of a temporary employment agency that we would connect you with.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Reporting to the Clinical Safety Quality Manager, this position:
- Develops, manages and measures a comprehensive preventive healthcare strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders and network providers to promote best evidence-based practices and improve member health outcomes
- Participates in local, regional and state audits and improvement initiatives to measure, analyze and improve member health outcomes
- Evaluates patient safety and quality issues by promoting an environment of transparency with internal stakeholders, network providers and community partners
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Medi-Cal, or managed care
- medical practice operations and healthcare delivery systems
- Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and database software
- demonstrate a strong orientation to a teamwork environment with a focus on customer satisfaction
- appropriately evaluate medical records and other health care data
- consistently apply clinical audit criteria with at least a 98% inter-rater reliability
Education and Experience:
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State of California
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and a minimum of three years in acute care or primary care with an emphasis in preventative care; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be qualifying
- While this position is connected to one of our Alliance offices, we are in hybrid remote/in-office work environment right now and we anticipate that the interview process will take place remotely.
- Our Alliance office locations have officially re-opened as of May 2, 2022 and while some employees may work in full-time telecommute schedules, attendance at quarterly company-wide events or department meetings will be expected.
- Based on the nature of work, this position may require onsite presence, which is dependent on business need. Details about this can be reviewed during the interview process
- This is a temporary position, and does not provide the benefits that are listed below (it is standard language from our regular job posts and cannot be altered or removed)
The full compensation range for this position is listed by location below.
The actual compensation for this role will be determined by our compensation philosophy, analysis of the selected candidate's qualifications (direct or transferrable experience related to the position, education or training), as well as other factors (internal equity, market factors, and geographic location).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- Onsite EV Charging Stations
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve members in Mariposa, Merced, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties. To learn more about us, take a look at our Fact Sheet.
The Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. We are an E-Verify participating employer
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for any type of employer supported or provided sponsorship.