*There are two positions available
We are a group of over 500 dedicated employees, committed to our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We feel that our work is bigger than ourselves. We leave work each day knowing that we made a difference in the community around us.
Join us at Central California Alliance for Health (the Alliance), where you will be part of a culture that is respectful, diverse, professional and fun, and where you are empowered to do your best work. As a regional non-profit health plan, we serve approximately 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. To learn more about us, click here or check out this video.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Planning, developing, implementing and administering innovative and engaging eLearning and Instructor-Led Training (ILT) curriculum, including all associated training materials. You will also administer Instructor-Led Training courses to staff.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Knowledge of:
- Instructional design best practice models, adult learning theories and behavioral-based learning objectives
- Methods and techniques related to the development of technical training programs and end-user documentation
- Video editing software/tools such as Adobe Audition and Premiere Pro
- Windows-based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to:
- Analyze complex systems/information and translate these into a comprehensible in-person and/or eLearning training formats
- Maintain an understanding of all software products features and functionality used by the organization and their interaction with interfaced applications
- Quickly gain a general understanding of all Alliance operations
- Manage an environment that fosters learning and engagement, including understanding and applying instructional design techniques to keep eLearning training engaging and motivating
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Training and Performance Improvement, Communication Design or a related field
- A minimum of three years of experience in planning, designing, developing and delivering in-person and online training courses (or a Master's degree and one year) or any combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
To read the full position description, and list of requirements click here.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Ample Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Robust Health and Wellness Program
- EV Charging Stations
- And many more
At this time the Alliance does not provide any type of sponsorship. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, ongoing basis without current or future needs for sponsorship.