At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, BuiltIn Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Learn more here!
About the Role:
Fuel IMV is looking for an analytical and self motivated individual for our Fuel Performance Management team. This individual must love working with people, building relationships, and be driven by client success. Experience in digital media and client relations is required.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Deep dive into IMV campaign results to proactively provide feedback and recommendations to client-facing teams and internal media buying teams.
- Own a book of business that you maintain monthly (and as needed) regarding campaign performance, reporting, and recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and the Cars sales organization in regards to all things reporting and performance.
- Analyze product performance and generate insights to ensure continued success.
- Communicating critical information to the internal team (Fuel core team and respective Cars Sales Rep).
- Work with the Fuel team to strategize for optimization of client campaigns.
- Required Skills:
- Self motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Ability to get along with everyone, treat everyone with great respect, and have an approachable, pleasant personality
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to remain cool under pressure and respectfully challenge when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate well with internal sales team, outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
- Expertise in all Google applications or related Microsoft applications
- Experience and Education:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or client relations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.