*Position is 100% remote; US-based only.
Cloud Systems Engineer
The backbone of a great application is a great infrastructure. At DealerRater we strive to build innovative and efficient technology solutions for consumers and dealers in the automotive industry. We are looking for a creative, technically-minded operations engineer to join our team and help us continue to support our dynamic, cloud-based reviews platform used by hundreds of thousands of consumers every month.
- Maintenance and oversight of our AWS cloud environment (includes EC2, RDS, Route 53, CloudFormation, ASG, ECS, Lambda)
- Management of container services
- Establish and maintain best practices for automation, auditing, and disaster recovery
- Act as the point-person for production monitoring, alerts, and primary liaison to the company operations center
- Document, test, and implement AWS environment changes and work closely with the development team to understand and plan upcoming infrastructure needs
- Own and maintain CI/CD pipeline infrastructure and tooling
- Windows and Linux server administration, including security patches and administrative best practices
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in managing AWS (or similar) cloud resources
- Experience with administering an enterprise container service infrastructure.
- AWS DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, or similar certification
- Experience with Microservices or other services-related software architectures
- Experience with release management (Azure DevOps, CruiseControl or GoCD)
- Capacity planning and implementation
- Experience with Linux and Windows scripting languages (bash, PowerShell, etc).
DealerRater offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
We offer an engaging and competitive benefits package!
- Competitive Salary, Commensurate with Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- FSA, HSA, Transportation Benefits
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Opportunities for advancement in our rapidly growing company.
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.