Manager, B2B Marketing
Who You Are
You are a motivated, creative, analytical and self-starter individual. You thrive in a fast paced, agile, and high growth environment, with the ability to quickly connect the dots across a variety of teams and large organization in order to bring great work to life. You see the big picture, but also appreciate and understand the finer details that help craft amazing moments for our audience!
You'll be joining a well-established company at a an exciting turning point in their history. You'll also be a key player in helping to lay the foundation for and further build a high-performing, revenue-generating team of B2B'rs that love to make it rain.
You are motivated by crafting compelling stories, engaging journeys and seeing revenue impacted from those efforts.And, you love helping our company, large sales team, dealers and teammates reach their goals, too.
You're driven by data, and a thirst to design an engaging and exciting journey for our multiple audiences of dealers, OEM's and sister brands. In this role, the Manager of B2B Marketing will have the opportunity to flex both their creative and analytical, strategic and tactical sides. Like our sales team and our clients, you exemplify the heart and the hustle of what makes great B2B Marketing, and show up every day ready to make an impact.You thrive in finding solutions, are open-minded and have a natural ability to overcome ambiguity and move the rocks in your way with sharp, scrappy thinking.
- Strategize, develop, message, execute, and measure a variety of owned, earned and paid marketing vehicles and tactics, including digital, traditional, online/SEO, social, email, events, field marketing/support (both outside and inside sales, local and national accounts), content marketing and more
- Vehement keeper, protector and designer of the dealer/OEM journey
- Support, drive and maintain the B2B brand, story, message and awareness in the marketplace, knowing how to craft, interlock and execute smaller storylines and needs into the larger mainframe
- Support and drive development and success of lead generation program for our sales team
- Partner closely with Sales to gain insights, develop support tools, provide solutions to help them maintain their books of business. You'll also work closely with Product and other cross-functional teams as well
- Key partner in revamping the B2B site to 2.0 version, with ongoing improvements to continually sharpen and maximize it
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of competitive landscape
- Maintain and leverage our marketing tools (marketing automation/Pardot, CRM database/Salesforce, etc.); continually assess health, integrity and overall utilization for maximum ROI and efficiencies
- Track expenses and continued monitoring of campaign ROI including maintaining and sharing dashboards and reports for KPIs
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our short and long term efforts, being proactive in bringing forth recommendations and ideas for growth and efficiency
- As we build the team further, there is opportunity for this position to lead direct reports
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance. Must have creative, analytical and results-driven prowess
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B technology/adtech environment, with recent emphasis in integrated, multi-channel management, paid, owned and earned media, site development, content marketing, lead generation and field marketing
- Ability to think big picture, but understand and appreciate the finer details that make for a well-oiled and revenue-producing B2B marketing team
- Ability to find solutions by thinking quickly, moving fast and collaborating across a variety of teams and functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- University degree with specialization in Marketing or Communications field; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated development and execution of marketing programs
- Proven results with prior marketing work/experience
- Ability to expertly manage a variety and multitude of ongoing projects (both BAU and the ad hoc)
- Experience with SFDC
- Marketing automation technology including reporting and campaign capabilities preferred
- Knows how to get the job done, and done well, but also have fun!