Regional Sales Manager – Inside Sales
Established in 1998, Cars.com is one of Chicago’s original tech companies. Our online platform makes it easier for consumers to shop for, sell, and service their cars. With our expert content, mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools, and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry, Cars.com offers innovative products to connect consumers with dealers across the country.
A true constant through the years has been the incredible culture we've created. Our employees have cultivated a culture that embodies our Company Values. We take pride in how Cars.com empowers our people to win and gain valuable experiences along the way!
Cars.com is seeking a highly motivated and driven sales leader to effectively manage and develop a team of highly skilled inside account executives. As a management figure you will be positioned at the forefront of a dynamically changing industry along side the most effective marketing and digital solutions in the business. Your leadership skills paired with the best inside sales team in the business will be responsible for driving new revenue and retaining a current client book of active accounts.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to establish and execute on sales goals
- Manage a sales team of 8-10 people to maximize revenue opportunities and drive accountability to meet or exceed goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Coaching and developing the team frequently to ensure they understand the Cars business strategies, product suite and sales process
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term What does this mean? elaborate
- Educate teams regularly on changing business strategies, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Create a culture of engagement and recognition
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with personnel as part of ongoing performance management and career development
- Lead all hiring efforts for team; assist with functional and skills training & development
- 2+ years of experience managing sales and or account management teams, preferably inside sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited university
- Proven success in a sales leadership role and a successful individual contributor track record