Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Our business credit card has helped over 200,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Running a business is hard, we make it easier. Capital on Tap is a credit card company for SMEs. We have helped over 125,000 businesses access credit and hope to partner with over 1 million by the end of 2025.
Are you an ambitious self-starter who is able to work efficiently and accurately to contribute to the success of the Finance function?
As part of a fast-growing, collaborative and dynamic team, you will be responsible for the completion of key financial reporting and operational processes whilst also supporting the Senior Financial Accountant in the completion of Financial Reporting projects.
- Play a key role in the completion of the team’s month-end processes
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliation pack
- Continual improvement and development of the team’s processes and controls
- Preparation of Group and Company statutory accounts under the IFRS accounting framework
- Support in the external audit requests and planning process
- UK and US tax compliance and reporting
- Supporting on projects
We are looking for:
- A qualified accountant with a minimum 1 years’ experience post-qualification (ACA, ACCA)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- High level of organisational and planning skills with a disciplined approach to work
- Relevant experience in completing either technical accounting or commercial projects to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
What you'll get in return:
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth of the business
- An annual learning budget of £1,000 for your own personal development
- We contribute 4% to your pension (with up to 7% match)
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.
Check out more of our benefits, values and mission here.
If you want to progress your career within a fast growing, profitable fintech then click apply (all we ask for is your CV and contact details) and we will get back to you within 3 working days.