At Capital on Tap we believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card in 2017, we’ve become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Forbes Top 10 fastest-growing companies 2020) and Europe (Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2021).
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.
After our success in the UK and Spain we are now taking off in the US and we are looking to build a team to support our rapid growth and to help us grow even faster. As we are just getting started in the US it’s an exciting opportunity to join a start-up within a start-up - giving you the opportunity to make your mark and be involved from the very beginning. We have a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture with huge opportunities for growth and progression.
We are looking for ambitious and tech-savvy individuals who are at the start of their careers and are ready to take off. Employees who started in the same role in the UK have moved on to be fundamental in all other areas of the business, including becoming a part of our Senior Management team!
Save the day
We want to build the most incredible customer experience for our US customers, and as a founding member of the US business, you’ll play a critical role in achieving that.
You’ll solve problems, fix things that aren’t working for our customers, and give them a leg up when they need it. Most importantly, you’ll be able to listen to our customers and understand from them how we can build a better product to support their business.
Build our business
The Operations team lies at the heart of our business so once you’ve mastered an understanding for everything to do with our customers, you will have the opportunity to get involved in building out the other arms of the business, including teams such as, Fraud, Compliance, Disputes, Growth, Credit and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be on the front line helping customers with everything related to their account, providing incredible customer support by owning the solution
- Taking on customer feedback, and proactively contributing to strategic decisions to make our product and service even better
- Protecting the company from potential fraudsters.
- Becoming an expert on our systems and the technical side of the business, ready to respond to issues and problem-solve
- Pinpoint customers that may be experiencing hardship and work on solutions to better support them.
- Working in your team to make sure that our customers get connected instantly, providing some of the best customer service in the market
We are hiring for full time and our operating hours are between the hours of 8am-8pm EST Monday through Friday and 9am-6pm EST for weekends.
What we are looking for:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service and creating the best experience possible
- You’re a quick study, who can rely on your own smarts to figure out the best way of doing things.
- You’re highly empathetic, with a high degree of emotional intelligence and human understanding.
- You have great written and spoken English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages, especially Spanish).
- You are results-oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines and persistence to see your objectives through.
- You’re a recent graduate looking for a challenging role with room to progress and build a career
What you get in return!
In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 90% Healthcare cover for employees
- 401k match - 100% match to 3% and then 50% to 5%
- 20 days PTO
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee $1,250 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Generous anniversary rewards
- Breakfast and snacks provided!
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.