At Capital on Tap, we believe in small businesses and their potential. That's why we are on a mission to build tools for small businesses to help them thrive.
We have helped more than 100,000 small businesses across the UK, Spain, and the US, and hope to partner with more than 1 million businesses by the end of 2025. We have been named by the Financial Times as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Europe for 5 years in a row and we have a global team of 200 across London, Cardiff, Madrid and Atlanta.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture. Your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions and we champion you to pilot your own ideas to have an impact and add value to the business!
We are a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and welcome. We foster an environment that allows people to share, engage, learn, support, participate and work towards positive change. We hold regular culture and inclusion events, such as Black History Month, Pride Week and International Women’s Day and have genuine goals to improve every day. You can read more about these events on our blog, and more about our team and our values here.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious data centric Web Analytics Manager to help us continue our rapid growth trajectory. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Intelligence and will work closely with Senior Executives throughout the business. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our media tagging strategy across all digital properties and all trading geographies, focusing on upgrading our digital reporting capabilities. We currently use Umbraco (CMS), Heap (Web Analytics), Snowflake (Data Warehouse), Google Tag Manager (TMS)
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as a technical contact and subject matter expert for all media tags/tracking implementation requests
- Responsible for deployment and monitoring of media tags to production or live environments within Tag Management Systems (TMS)
- Partner with internal and external teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimising existing integrations
- Ensure data capture is consistent and accurate across ad technology platforms
- Test, validate and troubleshoot tagging and tracking issues as they occur – communicating status/next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders
- Implement a Customer Data Platform (CDP) across our trading geographies
- Develop measurement frameworks and designing corresponding data collection solutions
- Determine strategy for all website tagging KPI measurement and A/B testing projects
What do we require?
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Have an expert understanding of the role of tracking technologies and how it underpins website and advertising
- Hands-on experience with tag management systems (ideally Google Tag Manager) in web and mobile app environments
- Good understanding of A/B and multivariate testing techniques, ideally experienced using A/B testing software
- Experience with a Customer Data Platform like Segment or Web Analytics tools like Heap
- Experienced using a Data Warehouse is helpful
- Working knowledge of Java jQuery, HTML and CSS
- Able to work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
What you'll get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location in Shoreditch we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous yearly anniversary rewards (including 4 weeks paid sabbatical in year 4)
- We give every employee a learning budget of £1,000 a year to spend on your own personal development (we want to encourage your growth!)
- Private healthcare through Vitality
- Six free therapy sessions
- Opportunities for internal career progression
- Free breakfast and snacks every day
- An opportunity to pilot new ideas that impact the growth and direction of the business
- The chance to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme
Diversity and Inclusion
At Capital on Tap we are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, ability, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us who we are.
We want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and do their best work and most importantly feel included and that they can be their authentic selves. We welcome, consider and encourage applications from anyone that shares this passion.