Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our Capital on Tap Business Credit Card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2017, 2018 and 2019) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Data Analyst to join our team and help us continue our rapid growth trajectory. This role will report directly to the CFO and will work closely with Senior Executives throughout the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Proactively identify trends and route causes within our credit card portfolio as well creating solutions / tools to improve business performance
- Providing quantitative and qualitative reporting to investors covering both composition of our portfolio as well as forecasted performance
- Using your database and visualisation skills to create automated data reporting solutions within the Finance and Treasury teams.
- Using Power BI, Microsoft Excel, SQL, Snowflake and Data Warehouse on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will have the ability make a significant impact to business performance and decision making processes from day one.
What we require:
- Degree educated, minimum grade of 2:1 in a quantitative subject
- Proven ability to clearly communicate analysis (internally and externally) and execute projects
- Previous exposure to analysing large datasets is highly desirable
- An expert in Microsoft Excel and SQL is required, prior working experience of PowerBi / DAX is desirable.
- Able to work autonomously
What you get in return
We also try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location in Shoreditch we also offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travel card loan and/or cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast and snacks daily
- Generous anniversary rewards, including a 4 week paid sabbatical after 4 years