Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
Save the day
We want to build the most incredible customer experience the UK has ever experienced, and are opening our first operations centre to achieve that. We’re looking for Customer Operations (COps) Agents who want to help make it happen.
You’ll be the first point of contact for small business owners all over the UK. Our customers are trying to build their businesses, and we don’t want to get in the way. You’ll solve problems, fix things that aren’t working for them, and give them a leg up when they need it. Most importantly, you’ll be able to listen to our customers and understand from them how we can build a better business.
Empathy is Everything
Our customers need to know that you understand them and how important their issues are. They need to believe that you’re the person who can help. They need to feel that they got put through to the one person who listened, got it, and made it happen.
What you'll be doing
- Helping our customers with everything related to their account, providing incredible customer support by listening, understanding, being honest, and owning the solution.
- Taking on feedback, and proactively working to improve points of friction for customers, and make our product and service even better.
- Working in your team to make sure that our customers get connected instantly (imagine if it only took 3 rings to speak to someone at your bank?).
- Keeping a keen eye out for customers who may be vulnerable, potential fraudsters and scammers, or customers who need saving from a bad product experience.
Once you’ve learned everything there is to learn and can help customers solve everything in a heartbeat, we want to invest in you and give you the opportunity to specialise and develop in areas of our business such as communications, fraud, compliance or product.
What we are looking for
- You have a genuine passion for customers, and creating the best experience possible.
- You’re highly empathetic, with a high degree of emotional intelligence and human understanding.
- You thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity.
- You’re a quick study, who can rely on your own smarts to figure out the best way of doing things.
- You have great English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages).
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines and persistence to see your objectives through.
- Are good at explaining things, solving tricky problems and listening
- Want to build the best customer experience in the UK, help thousands of small businesses, and have a tonne of fun on the way
What you get in return
In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme